Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ecuador - We made it!

I started this blog with the intention of updating our move progress daily.  Big mistake!  I found it was next to impossible.  There was so much to do and let me tell you, the time literally falls through your fingers.  So, my apologies.  My beautiful wife and I have finally arrived in Ecuador specifically, Crucita.  My wife has taken copious notes along the way which is my (and your) good luck.  That being said, different aspects of our journey and extremely important information will be added regularly.

I'm typing this post from my hammock, enjoying the Pacific breeze, birdsong, and waves crashing on the shore.  We've been here 24 hours now.  It was a long, hard road, It was completely and utterly worth it.  Adios!

Questions? E-mail us!

Like what you see?  Please take a moment to easily share it with your friends using the toolbar below.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment